- Review every aspect of this website, keep checking back as it will be continuously updated—and read emails from WPI offices, as we will continue to push notifications between now and the start of A-term.
- Follow directions from WPI to be tested before returning—and be prepared to be tested often once you are on campus. If you are a student, review the Return to Campus Student Checklist. A time-sensitive task to note: required medical waivers must be signed by August 7.
- Download the WPI mobile app. All members of the community who come to campus at any point will be required to conduct a daily self-assessment using a smyptom tracker app before coming to campus.
- Recognize that completing Health & Safety training will be required. You will be provided a link to this training and we will track that every community member has completed it.
- Read Our Community Pledge and be prepared to attest to and abide by it when you complete the required training.
- Be extra vigilant in the two weeks before you come back to WPI to reduce the chance that you have the virus and could spread it on campus.
- Educate yourself on how to prevent getting sick and ways to help reduce the chances of transmitting the virus.
A critical factor in the decision to return to campus is that each of us must do our part every day to protect our own health and the health of others––and that work, that commitment, must begin before you arrive on campus.
Additional adjustments to our reopening plan and operations may be needed based on updated guidance and public health trends. We recommend you check back regularly for the latest updates.