- There are currently no prohibitions on WPI-sponsored domestic travel for students, faculty, or staff, regardless of vaccination status. If travel costs will exceed $1,000, prior financial approval is required; travelers must submit a Workday Spend Authorization Form prior to incurring travel expenses.
- WPI students and employees who are not fully vaccinated are expected to follow all CDC travel guidelines, including getting tested 1-3 days before traveling.
- WPI-sponsored international travel is not permitted for any employee or student who is not fully vaccinated (regardless of medical or religious exemptions).
Faculty and Staff WPI-Sponsored International Travel:
- If traveling on WPI-sponsored international travel to a high-risk country, receive prior approval from
- Supervisor/ department head; and
- WPI Health Services; and
- Coronavirus Emergency Response Team (CERT) leadership.
- If travel costs will exceed $1,000, prior financial approval is required; travelers must submit a Workday Spend Authorization Form prior to incurring travel expenses.
- Register all international travel on the WPI My Trips Travel Registry, a secure platform for the WPI community to record travel itineraries and emergency contact information. Registering provides International SOS coverage and travel medical insurance.
- All WPI employees must follow the CDC guidelines for international travel:
Wear a face covering at all times on all forms of public transportation traveling into, within, or out of the United States and while indoors at US transportation hubs such as airports/stations.