Robotics Engineering provides a variety of resources to assist our students. For newly accepted and current students, we suggest joining our Undergraduate Help Portal and/or Graduate Help Portal. For direct links to frequently needed resources, see below.
- Card Access Request Form
- Course Schedules
- Lab Order Form
- Rho Beta Epsilon (Honor Society) Resource Wiki
- WPI Robotics Labs
Master of Science
- Differences between the Practicum Capstone and an Internship
- RBE MS Plan of Study (PDF)
- RBE MS Presentation Scheduling Form
- RBE MS Thesis Defense Evaluation Form (PDF)
- Graduate Catalog
RBE PhD Qualifiers
- RBE PhD Research Qualifier (PDF)
- RBE PhD Speaking Qualifier (PDF)
- RBE PhD Technical Qualifier (PDF)
- RBE PhD Writing Qualifier (PDF)
RBE PhD Dissertation
- RBE PhD Dissertation Proposal Evaluation Form (PDF)
- RBE PhD Dissertation Defense Evaluation Form (PDF)
Rho Beta Epsilon: Robotics Honors Fraternity
Rho Beta Epsilon was formed to honor Robotics Engineering students who display academic excellence, entrepreneurial skill, and a passion for pushing the boundaries of their knowledge. Founded in 2008 by seven undergraduate Robotics Engineering students at Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Rho Beta Epsilon is the first honors fraternity created for the cutting-edge field of robotics.
WIRE: Women in Robotics Engineering Generates Interest in Robotics
Women in Robotics Engineering (WIRE) was founded in 2011 to promote women in the field of robotics. We look to inspire an interest in Robotics Engineering in women both at WPI and in younger generations.