To do prior to arriving on campus:
- As soon as you receive your admission letter, make sure you complete the I-20 Request Form and submit it in your Application Status page with the required financial documentation.
- As soon as you receive your I-20 or DS-2019 form, start the visa application process following the directions included with the I-20/DS-2019 form.
- Set up your WPI computer account using the PIN you received from the Registrar’s Office. You should receive an email with the information on how to set up your WPI account. Once you receive that pin e-mail you will be able to register for classes.
- Make an appointment with a medical provider well before coming to campus to complete the WPI Immunization Form & Tuberculosis Risk Screening Form. These need to be in English or translated and transcribed by a medical professional. Once you receive your WPI email and password, you will be able to submit documentation through WPI Health Services Health Portal. You should start submitting your health forms as soon as possible (even if they are incomplete). If we are missing a required piece, you have time to make arrangements prior to arriving on campus.
Please monitor your WPI email. This is where we will notify you if you are missing required documentation.
- If you have any disabilities and are seeking accommodations, fill out an application with the Office of Disability Services.
- Learn more about LGBT+ Support available on campus.
- Participate in one of the webinars offered by the International House in late November for new international graduate students. You will receive an email with times and dates.
- Incoming Graduate Students can contact the Residential Services Office to see if there are any on-campus housing spaces available for August, as there are a very limited amount of openings.They may start searching for off-campus housing prior to arriving in Worcester if interested. If you have any questions regarding local Worcester area housing options, please contact the Residential Services Office.