Through programs, resource sharing, and communication, the Staff Council will represent a diverse range of staff while working for the improvement of the campus community. As a platform to foster open communication, it will serve in an important advisory role on matters of interest and concern while supporting WPI's mission, values, and strategic goals.
WPI’s inaugural Staff Council will form the foundation of the work to be done in the future with immediate goals, including establishing a constitution and bylaws to outline the proposed structure and operation of the council.
Future council responsibilities include but are not limited to ...
· championing staff success
· assisting with evaluating policies and procedures affecting staff
· developing plans for staff recognition and celebrations
· acting as a resource for staff questions
· advocating for staff concerns