Motion Capture Research & Testing Suites
MRI & OR Testing Suites
Featuring technology such as:
- GE Signa Premier MRI - 70CM wide bore vs. the standard 60CM.
- Ability to perform mock surgical processes in a fully-functioning hospital setting.
- C-Arm fluoroscope available to members.
Motion Capture Room / Capabilities
Device/Tracking capabilities available through all suites
- 10-Viacom camera’s with .2MM accuracy to track body movement
- Ability to measure metabolic activity – including CO2 Output
- Force Plates = detecting footsteps/pressure
- Delsys EMG Sensors = wireless sensors that track muscle activity
- Ability to adapt to external ultrasounds and accelerometers
Simulated Suite Environments
- ICU/NICU and OR
- Residential: Living room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom (all with Gantry capabilities)
- All Suites are equipped with motion capture capabilities
- Task-based functional MRI on the GE SIGNA Premier 3T scanner
- NIRX Functional Near-Infrared Spectroscopy Imaging System (MRI Compatible)
- Eye-tracking System
- VivePro Virtual and Augmented Reality Systems
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Radio Frequency Shielded Acoustic Chamber
Contact us for more information on our testing suites, Rapid Prototyping Lab Machine Shop, or Micro-Electronics Room.