Two physical spaces are now ready and available for you to use: the residential care suite and the motion capture suite. The motion capture suite is designed for high precision tracking of objects across a 600 square foot area. The residential care suite is designed to mimic a home setting with integrated support for research activities. Equipment is in place and operational, workspaces are open, and we are actively working with member companies.
PracticePoint: Advancing Healthcare through Cyber-physical Systems
PracticePoint is a membership-based research, development, and commercialization alliance founded to advance healthcare technologies. The focus is on smart and secure medical devices that interact with the physical world to improve the promise of patient-centric care.
Other ways to engage:
- Join our mailing list to find out what's new
- Pitch us a research project or collaboration idea
- Get access to our faculty experts and our newest facilities
PracticePoint is supported by these founding partners:
- Massachusetts Technology Collaborative
- GE Healthcare
- The MITRE Corporation
- University of Massachusetts Medical School