Location: Unity Hall
Office Location: Room 435
Phone: 508-831-5211
Fax: 508-831-5931

Academic Scheduling

Use this form to add, request to modify, or cancel a course section.

Adding or Dropping a Course

Please review the Add/Drop Policies and select the appropriate form.

  • Add/Drop Permission Form (Use this form to add courses that require permission to register - courses only, this is not for projects, inquiry seminars, or ID 2050.)
  • Graduate Project Registration: To register for a graduate project, first login to e-Projects and click Graduate Project Registration on the menu bar at the top. For detailed information please see this Hub Article.
  • Graduate Internships

Apostille Request

Students requiring an apostille or certification of a WPI degree or transcript for certification in a foreign country should review the Apostille Information prior to submitting the Apostille Request Form (PDF).     

Application for Graduation

In order to be considered for degree candidacy, each student must file an application with the Registrar's Office.  Please review Graduation Policies and Application Deadlines before submitting the appropriate form.

Undergraduate Students

Graduate Students

All degree candidates (Certificates, Master's, & PhD) must complete Step 1 below.  Then proceed to the applicable Step 2.

Bachelor's/Master's Degree Information

Change of Status 

Completion of Degree Requirements (Undergraduate Only)

Undergraduate students must submit their completed project report to their advisors during the final term of registration for the project and before the deadline for submittal of Completion of Degree Requirement Forms (eCDR).  Please select the appropriate link below to submit your Completion of Degree Requirements.

Contract Courses

Undergraduate students registering for an Independent Study (ISU) should complete the Undergraduate Independent Study Form (PDF).  

Undergraduate students registering for independent music lessons please use the Undergraduate Independent Instruction (Lessons) in Music Registration Form (PDF). 

Graduate students registering for an Independent Study (ISG) Directed Research, Thesis, Pre-Dissertation Research, or PhD Dissertation credits should complete the Graduate Student Project Registration Form

Cross Registration (HECCMA)

For information and registration forms please visit our Cross Registration page.

Curriculum Adjustments

Undergraduate students who wish to change their major should follow these Change of Major Instructions.  Undergraduate students should use the same major change instructions to officially add a minor to their record.  Undergraduate students looking to substitute a specific requirement on their degree evaluation should use the Substitution Form (PDF).  Undergraduate students who wish to follow a more current set of catalog requirements instead of the catalog under which they entered WPI should complete the Catalog Year Change Request Form (PDF)

Graduate students, please use the Graduate Degree Change (PDF) form to change your degree.  To change your major please contact Graduate Admissions.

Electronic Theses & Dissertations

Masters theses and doctoral dissertations are submitted online and are electronically available through the George C. Gordon Library.

Humanities & Arts Inquiry Seminar 

Registration for HU 3900 or 3910 requires instructor approval. Please submit a registration request through e-projects to request this approval. Please visit this WPI Hub article for instructions on registering.

For more information regarding this requirement please visit the Humanities and Arts website.

Non-Degree Registration

Student who are not matriculated in a WPI degree program should complete the Non-Degree Student Registration Form

Order a Transcript

WPI has contracted with Parchment to manage transcript orders.  All transcript requests should now be made online. Please review transcript ordering instructions:

Personal Information

Project Registration (Undergraduate Only)

Please review these instructions before you register or edit your IQP or MQP.

Visit project resources for additional information to help with planning and completing required projects.

Request a Replacement Diploma

For graduated students who need to replace a lost or damaged diploma please use Parchment Services to request one.

Student Petition Forms

Transfer Credit

Please review Transfer Credit Policies before submitting any of the below forms:

Veterans Request for Certification

Please use the Request for Certification of VA Benefits Form (PDF) prior to each semester after you have registered.  This form must also be completed if you make any changes to your schedule to notify the Veterans Certifying Official.

Withdrawal, Readmission, Leave of Absence, Return from Leave of Absence