Adding or Dropping a Course
Please review the Add/Drop Policies and select the appropriate form.
- Add/Drop Permission Form (Use this form to add courses that require permission to register - courses only, this is not for projects, inquiry seminars, or ID 2050.)
- Graduate Project Registration Form (Use this form for Graduate Independent Study, Thesis, Directed Research, and PhD Dissertation credits)
- Graduate Internships
Students requiring an apostille or certification of a WPI degree or transcript for certification in a foreign country should review the Apostille Information prior to submitting the Apostille Request Form (PDF).
Application for Graduation
In order to be considered for degree candidacy, each student must file an application with the Registrar's Office. Please review Graduation Policies and Application Deadlines before submitting the appropriate form.
All degree candidates (Certificates, Master's, & PhD) must complete Step 1 below. Then proceed to the applicable Step 2.
- Step 1: Graduate Student Application to Graduate. Please complete this form first to inform the Registrar's Office of your intent to graduate.
- Step 2 for Master's and PhD: Master's and PhD Degree Completion Form (PDF). Please complete this form only after the online graduation application has been submitted.
- Step 2 for Graduate or Advanced Certificate: Graduate or Advanced Certificate Plan of Study (PDF).
Bachelor's/Master's Degree Information
Change of Status
- Undergraduate Application for Part-Time/Full-Time Status Form (PDF)
- Undergraduate Request for Reduced Course Load Form (PDF)
- Graduate Enrollment Status Change Form (PDF)
Completion of Degree Requirements (Undergraduate Only)
Undergraduate students must submit their completed project report to their advisors during the final term of registration for the project and before the deadline for submittal of Completion of Degree Requirement Forms (eCDR). Please select the appropriate link below to submit your Completion of Degree Requirements.
- MQP & IQP eCDR Submission
- Humanities and Arts Requirement eCDR Submission (HUA seminar students)
- Humanities and Arts Requirement eCDR Submission (Language or Transfer Credit students)
Undergraduate students registering for an Independent Study (ISU) should complete the Undergraduate Independent Study Form (PDF).
Undergraduate students registering for independent music lessons please use the Undergraduate Independent Instruction (Lessons) in Music Registration Form (PDF).
Graduate students registering for an Independent Study (ISG) Directed Research, Thesis, Pre-Dissertation Research, or PhD Dissertation credits should complete the Graduate Student Project Registration Form.
Cross Registration (HECCMA)
For information and registration forms please visit our Cross Registration page.
Undergraduate students who wish to change their major should follow these Change of Major Instructions. Undergraduate students should use the same major change instructions to officially add a minor to their record. Undergraduate students looking to substitute a specific requirement on their degree evaluation should use the Substitution Form (PDF). Undergraduate students who wish to follow a more current set of catalog requirements instead of the catalog under which they entered WPI should complete the Catalog Year Change Request Form (PDF).