Adding or Dropping a Course
Please review the Add/Drop Policies and select the appropriate form.
- Undergraduate Add/Drop Form (PDF)
- Graduate Add/Drop Form (PDF) (Use this form for courses)
- Graduate Project Registration Form (Use this form for Graduate Independent Study, Thesis, Directed Research, and PhD Dissertation credits)
- Graduate Internships
Students requiring an apostille or certification of a WPI degree or transcript for certification in a foreign country should review the Apostille Information prior to submitting the Apostille Request Form (PDF).
Application for Graduation
In order to be considered for degree candidacy, each student must file an application with the Registrar's Office. Please review Graduation Policies and Application Deadlines before submitting the appropriate form.
- The deadline to submit the Undergraduate Application for Graduation has passed. You must contact the Registrar’s Office if you have not submitted your application and you are planning on graduating in May.
- Early Degree Completion Policy and Form (Undergraduates Only)
- The deadline to submit the Graduate Application for Graduation has passed. If you are in fact graduating in May you must proceed to Step 2.
- Step 2: Graduate Degree Completion Form (PDF) Please complete and submit this form by March 1st.
Bachelor's/Master's Degree Information
Change of Status
- Undergraduate Application for Part-Time Status Form (PDF)
- Undergraduate Request for Reduced Course Load Form (PDF)
- Graduate Enrollment Status Change Form (PDF)
Completion of Degree Requirements (Undergraduate Only)
Undergraduate students must submit their completed project report to their advisors during the final term of registration for the project and before the deadline for submittal of Completion of Degree Requirement Forms (eCDR). Please select the appropriate link below to submit your Completion of Degree Requirements.
Undergraduate students registering for an Independent Study (ISU) should complete the Undergraduate Independent Study Form (PDF).
Undergraduate students registering for independent music lessons please use the Undergraduate Independent Instruction (Lessons) in Music Registration Form (PDF).
Graduate students registering for an Independent Study (ISG) Directed Research, Thesis, Pre-Dissertation Research, or PhD Dissertation credits should complete the Graduate Student Project Registration Form.
Cross Registration (HECCMA)
For information and registration forms please visit our Cross Registration page.
Undergraduate students who wish to change their major should follow these Change of Major Instructions. Undergraduate students should use the Minor Declaration Form (PDF) to officially add a minor to their record. Undergraduate students looking to substitute a specific requirement on their degree evaluation should use the Substitution Form (PDF). Undergraduate students who wish to follow a more current set of catalog requirements instead of the catalog under which they entered WPI should complete the Catalog Year Change Request Form (PDF).