WPI’s research focus means we’re committed to breakthrough discoveries and supporting the latest research with expert faculty and state-of-the-art facilities.
Some ongoing faculty research:
- Cognitive/software-defined radio
- Adaptive antennas exploiting channel reciprocity for capacity enhancement
- Development of techniques for measuring and modeling second-order error sources in mixed-signal circuits
- Scalable and computationally efficient cryptographic primitives
- Analysis of muscle patterns of the upper limb for movement re-training of patients with stroke, traumatic brain injury, or amputation