Why live on campus?
Living on campus is a major part of the WPI experience. Our residence halls offer much more than just a place to study and sleep.
This is where you’ll explore the richness of your passions, realize your potential, and make an impact.
This is where you’ll meet new people at the center of a dynamic community that supports your academic and social growth. Do homework together. Watch a new movie. Collaborate and discover.
Sleep in. Eat dinner while watching the sun set over the athletics field. Live and learn. These are just a few reasons to #LiveWPI.
A BETTER UNIVERSITY EXPERIENCE
National research indicates that living on campus contributes to greater overall satisfaction with and success in college.
Students living on campus:
- are more satisfied with their living environments;
- are more likely to graduate and to enter graduate school;
- meet more diverse people;
- are exposed to a wider range of ideas and cultures;
- develop greater artistic interests;
- develop strong interpersonal skills;
- finish college in less time;
- have more contact with faculty and other students;
- are more likely to have greater self esteem.